- Approved examination order from the driving license authority.
- Information about your examination order and advance payment TÜV Süd (Kostenvorschuss) in the Drivers Club | TÜV SÜD
- Advance payment (Kostenvorschuss) by TÜV Süd for your examination fee has been paid.
- You can take your theoretical exam at least 3 months before reaching the minimum age.
- Minimum number of theory units required
- In your app FAHREN LERNEN you will see that you have reached exam maturity. You have reached exam maturity if you have completed all learning units in the learning path and also 15 successful exam simulations in a row in the last 10 days.
- As soon as your examination order has been received by the examination organization, the examination organization TÜV Süd will send you an advance payment by post regarding the examination fees to be paid. This advance payment is payable immediately upon receipt. Fee of examination organisation TÜV Süd
- Your exam can only be bindingly booked if you have paid for all driving school services by the time of the exam.
- When first issuing a license or convert a foreign license, you have to answer 30 questions. With max. 10 error points you still passed the exam. But it is not allowed to answer 2 questions, each of which is rated with 5 error points.
- When expanding a driver's license, you have to answer 20 questions. With max. 6 error points you still passed the exam.
In the case of an initial issue for several driving license classes, the basic questions are only checked once. Basic questions and additive are always assessed together. The theory test for classes A and B looks like this:
Basic (first acquisition) with 20 questions
+ Class A additive with 10 questions
+ Class B additive with 10 questions
In order to pass the test, the number of faults from the basic questions and additive for the respective class must not be more than 10 points. However, you must not answer 2 questions incorrectly, each with 5 points of error.
You don't have a driver's license yet and would like to take the theory test for classes A and B in one day. You have to answer the basic questions, the class-specific questions for class B and the class-specific questions for class A. You will get the following result after the exam:
Basic questions: 5 points of failure
Additive A: 7 points of failure
Additive B: 3 points of failure
This leads to the following consequences:
Driving license class A failed (5 + 7 = 12 fault points)
Driving license class B passed (5 + 3 = 8 fault points)
The basic material is only checked once, but the error points count for all driver license classes (in this case A and B) that are checked at the same time.
At the next test for class A, you will be tested again for basic substances and additives. So you have to answer the basic material again, even though you only had 5 fault points in the first exam. In this case, the basic material contains only 10 questions instead of 20, because you have already passed class B in the first exam and are therefore now considered to be pre-owned. In this case, class A is defined as an extended driving test.
The examiner will inform you immediately after the examination about the result.
Examination with success
Now you have permission to take the practical examination.
Examination without success
- The driving school is obliged to offer for you theoretical lessons. Therefore driving school Rausch demands the "basic amount after failed theory test" according to the training contract. Only for classes with required theoretical lessons.
- You are allowed to retake earliest the examination after 14 days. The legislator stipulates this period. Available examination required.