- Approved examination order from the driving license authority
- You can take your theoretical exam at least 3 months before reaching the minimum age.
- Advance payment (Kostenvorschuss) by TÜV Süd for your examination fee has been paid.
- Minimum number of theory units required
- The app FAHREN LERNEN MAX completed. The traffic light in the app is "green".
- The lead time for registration is about 1 - 2 weeks in autumn / winter and about 4 weeks in spring / summer.
- There must be at least 2 weeks between your theoretical and practical examination.
You can cancel the booked exam free of charge up to 6 working days (mo - fri) before the exam date. If this deadline is not met, all costs of the examination are due.
- So that your examination can be booked, pay your driving school balance for all services up to the examination.
- As soon as your examination order has been received by the examination organization, the examination organization TÜV Süd will send you an advance payment by post regarding the examination fees to be paid. This advance payment is payable immediately upon receipt.
- ID card or passport
- Original training certificate for the minimum theoretical instruction. Available at your driving school Rausch. Not necessary for a conversion of foreign driver's license.
- You will receive an invitation from our customer service via email with the date, time and exam location.
- Please be at the TÜV Süd examination organisation approx. 15 minutes before the specified time.
- Please inform the examiner about your desired foreign language before your theoretical examination.
- The theoretical examination is only possible in the following languages: German, English, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croat, Spanish, Turkish
The exam takes max. 45 minutes.
- When first issuing a license or convert a foreign license, you have to answer 30 questions. With max. 10 error points you still passed the exam. But it is not allowed to answer 2 questions, each of which is rated with 5 error points.
- When expanding a driver's license, you have to answer 20 questions. With max. 6 error points you still passed the exam.
The examiner will inform you immediately after the examination about the result.
Examination with success
Now you have permission to take the practical examination.
Examination without success
- The driving school is obliged to offer for you theoretical lessons. Therefore driving school Rausch demands the "basic amount after failed theory test" according to the training contract. Only for classes with required theoretical lessons.
- You are allowed to retake earliest the examination after 14 days. The legislator stipulates this period. Available examination required.
Your theoretical exam is max. valid for 1 year. Then you have to repeat it.