- Minimum age 18
- Driving license class B or BA
- Documents for application for a driver´s license
- Theoretical and practical driver training, the successful completion must be confirmed by your driving instructor with a certificate of participation
- The driver training for the key number 96 can take place simultaneously with the training for class B.
For your safety and fun in training, you drive on top-equipped vehicles of the latest models. Professional maintenance and cleanliness of our vehicles is a matter of course.
Your training may also take place on a car with an automatic transmission.
After passing the exam, you can also drive cars with a manual transmission if you have class B.
Vehicle combination from:
- a motor vehicle with max. 3500 kg total weight and
- a trailer over 750 kg permissible total mass, provided that the permissible total mass of the vehicle combination (towing vehicle + trailer) is more than 3500 kg, but only max. Is 4250 kg
Examples of a vehicle combination:
- 2050 kg (e.g. BMW Touring 320d) + 1800 kg (e.g. horse trailer) = 3850 kg
- 2145 kg (e.g. BMW X1 20d) + 2000 kg (Horse trailer) = 4145 kg
With class B with key number 96 you can drive these vehicle combinations. Not with class B!
z.G. = permissible total mass
- VW Tiguan + Trailer
The training duration depends on the following factors:
- taken driving lessons per day/ week
You decide how many driving lessons you take per week. We recommended 2 - 4 driving lessons per week. Average length of training about 1 - 2 weeks.
Our theory lessons comprise several modules which you can start at any time.
Motivated instructors will give interactive lessons using the latest media.
The theory lessons are available only in German.
All about the theory topics you'll find in the theory schedule.
Number theory lessons:
- 150 minutes special theory lessons for trailer theme B1 and B2
The practical driver training consists of at least 6 driving hours of 45 minutes each.
Our driving instructors provide a pleasant atmosphere in smoke-free cars.
Punctuality is taken for granted in our school.
We see it as our duty to provide everything we can that you enjoy your driving lessons.
At the training lessons you practice basic tasks and cityride.
At the special lessons you practice the driving on the highway and on a country road.
It provides no theoretical or practical examination.